Overview of Geant4 tasks
Geant4 Course, TRISEP 2014
Geant4 Users' Tutorial
The practical sessions of this course are organized in several tasks, each one covering a part of Geant4. All exercises are based on an unique application, but are related to different parts of this.
The application is derived from the /basic/B03 example, freely available inside the official Geant4 distribution. It has been a bit re-worked to further simplify it and to add a basic analysis support.
- how to compile and run the example programs
- introduction to basic UI commands
- introduction to visualization
- where to find help
- using and defining materials
- constructiong a detector using solids and placements
- Particle gun
- General Particle source
- Overview and cuts
- EM and hadronic processes
Generated on Wed Jun 18 09:36:10 2014